BLS/ CPR for Healthcare Professionals
What is Covered?
- Components of High Quality CPR for Adult, Children, & Infants.
- The AHA chain of survival for pre-hospital and in-facility providers
- Important early use of an AED
- Ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multi-rescuer resuscitation
- Choking for Adults, Children, & Infants.
Who Should take this Class?
Dentists, Hygienists, Dental Office employees, Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Nursing students, LVNs, CNAs, RNs, Respiratory Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, EMTs, Medical or Nursing Assistants, Chiropractors, or any other healthcare professional who must have a credential card documenting successful completion of an American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Provider course.
Class is available as an initial certification or as a renewal course.
Same Day Certification Cards
Private & Same Day Classes Readily Available
Textbook is NOT included
BLENDED LEARNING OPTION:
If you're short on time, class may be taken as a blended learning option. You would take the lecture portion online and once complete would schedule a skills session for the hands on portion. Certification card issued at the completion of the online and hands on portion. Click HERE for more information on the blended learning option.