Child and Baby Sitting Safety Training
What Is Covered:
- What is a babysitter
- Preparing to babysit including babysitting business basics
- Safety on the Job
- Basic Caregiving Skills
- Diapering & Helping Kids use the bathroom
- Managing Challenging Behavior
- Naps & Bedtime
- Basic First Aid Skills
- What to do when things go wrong
- Safe Sleep Practices & Shaken Baby Syndrome Training
Who Should Take this Course:
Young Adults, Teens, and Pre-Teens interested in starting a successful babysitting business or who have responsibility for younger family members. Class geared towards those ages 12 through 16.
CPR & First Aid Training/Certification is not included but can be added to the course for $20.